The following contracts are awarded as part of the Green@Work project. Green@Work is a project funded by the EU Commission (grant number: VS / 2021/0038).
We are awarding the following contract with lot numbers H.3.2., H.3.3. and H.3.4.:
Activities as moderator or discussion leader at the two-day expert conference I in Zagreb from 7.3. until 9 March 2022
Activities as moderator or discussion leader at the two-day expert conference II in Rome from 11.5. until May 13, 2022
Activities as moderator or discussion leader at the main event in Hanover in the period from 13.9. until September 16, 2022
For the events mentioned, we are looking for a person who, in consultation with the project management and the steering committee, will support us in moderating and leading the discussion. Requirements:
• Fluent knowledge of one of the three project languages German, Italian and Croatian as well as good knowledge of English.
• Basic knowledge of the transformation problem in the European energy and chemical sector
• Basic knowledge of the political and economic situation in the project countries Germany, Italy and Croatia.
• Proven experience in moderating international events
• Experience in or with European projects is also desirable.
Applications should relate to at least two of the lots listed above.
Application deadline: December 15, 2021
Applications are addressed to:
Bildungsvereinigung Arbeit und Leben Niedersachsen e.V.